Monday, August 9, 2010

Husbands wife's do you ever feel.......?

disconnected with your spouse? I am feeling very disconnected we have been under a lot of stress lately %26amp; fighting a lot. I still love him but is it normal to go through periods in your relationship were you feel disconnected.Have you ever been through this? how can I reconnect with my husband?Husbands %26amp; wife's do you ever feel.......?
Sometimes it happens. Life happens. You're so into what your doing, like work and such...you become exhausted in body and mind. I believe your heart shall never become tired though, it keeps on going even when the world is falling around you.





Pick a day when neither of you are busy, make plans to do something special. Whether it be dinner and a movie. Or even making dinner at home and renting one. I've found that even something as simple as going for a walk can rekindle things.





My husband and I are real talkers, so whenever something is bothering one of us, the other is there to listen. My husband has said time and time again: ';I don't know what I would do if you weren't around for me to vent to';. Even though this sometimes drives me nuts, it still makes me smile knowing that I'm the first person my husband always turns to...Husbands %26amp; wife's do you ever feel.......?
re: is it normal to go through periods in your relationship were you feel disconnected.





.......I don't think it's normal....customary - but not 'normal'.





It's normal to know and use good relationship skills so you both ban together and become closer when there is pressure or stress.


It is normal to search out solutions in a relationship when things go wrong.


It is normal to make the effort to find and learn those good relationship skills, methods, techniques, styles, etc. that make a good relationship.


It is normal to keep the love and connections that you started with in a relationship.





It is ABNORMAL to disconnect, fight, lose respect %26amp; love, ignore your wedding vows, allow the relationship to die, and even worse, to damage your children with ABNORMAL behavior and bad relationship skills.





re: how can I reconnect with my husband?


......It would take way to many pages to tell you here. It's better for you to make the effort to learn how by studying relationship skills in book stores, the web, youtube, libraries, magazines, etc. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO!
I think it is pretty normal.


Every marriage goes through tough times. My husband is in the military we go through periods where we don't see one another for a year at a time..talk about disconnected.


You have to have good communication, try doing something together like a bowling league or dancing lessons, something you both enjoy doing. The closeness will come back in time.
It happens, and certain situations definitely don't help. Me and my wife are seperated by half a world, literally. She's in Iraq and it's stressing our relationship. You have to figure out what it is that's causing you to feel this way, once you know that you can work on getting it back on track.





Fights are easily avoided if you can truly learn from past fights. You can learn very easily what you do that contributes, and work on that. I say to focus on what you do because that's the only part of the fight you can control, your part of it. Regardless of who started it, you can do something about it. Not to say ignore what he does to make it worse, make sure he knows what he can do for you too.





Find something new to do together, or start doing something you used to like to do together again. If he has a hobby that he wouldn't mind you getting in on, join him, and bring him on yours. Just do something together that you both enjoy, and it'll come. Good luck
give it time. Marriages that last go through this.





Here's a thought';





Lay aside EVERYTHING and swear to yourself that you will not allow yourself to be anything but generous and forgiving for one eveing. Wear something pretty, make dinner, (contract babysitter) and give him a backrub. Even if he says something stupid... let it go.





It will show him that your love is deeper than what you're going through at the time. No matter what happens, do not bring up anything stupid he might have said or any hurt feelings from that day ever. Just let it be love, the best love you can give.





He'll respond. It might be slow, but he will.





You will make it through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment